General Discussions (144)

Posts Replies Latest Activity

Is there an information or data recession? Are you using less storage? (With Polls)

Is there an information or data recession? Are you using less storage? (With Polls) Is there an information recession where you are creati…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Aug 12, 2014

AWS adds Zocalo Enterprise File Sync Share and Collaboration

AWS adds Zocalo Enterprise File Sync Share and Collaboration In case you missed it today, Amazon Web Services (AWS) announced Zocalo an ent…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Aug 12, 2014

July 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter

Server and StorageIO Update newsletter - July 2014 Welcome to the July 2014 edition of the StorageIO Update (newsletter) containing tr…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Aug 12, 2014

Turkey Colocation Data Centre market intelligence required?

Is there anyone out there with this information specific to Turkey to assist me in finding colo for my clients in Turkey?

Started by John Laban

1 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Ufuk Ali

Data Centre Mind Maps

I have developed dozens of data centre related mindmaps, some of which I have uploaded ino this discussion for others to use freely as requ…

Started by John Laban

1 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by John Laban

Impact of Greentouch mission - network energy efficiency by a factor of 1000 from current levels

If greentouch www.greentouch.org achieve their mission then I wonder what the implications will be to data centre design? Greentouch Glob…

Started by John Laban

1 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by John Laban

Data Storage Innovation Chat with SNIA Wayne Adams and David

Data Storage Innovation Chat with SNIA Wayne Adams and David In this episode, SNIA Chairman Emeritus Wayne Adams and current Chairman David…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Apr 24, 2014

Chat with Cash Coleman talking ClearDB, cloud database and Johnny Cash

Podcast with Cash Coleman talking ClearDB, cloud database and Johnny Cash In this episode from the SNIA DSI 2014 event I am joined by Cash…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Apr 24, 2014

Data Protection Diaries: March 31 World Backup Day is Restore Data Test Time

World Backup Day Generating Awareness About Data Protection This World Backup Day piece is part of my ongoing Data Protection Diaries seri…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Mar 29, 2014

iVMcontrol iPhone VMware management, iTool or iToy?

iVMcontrol iPhone VMware management, iTool or iToy? A few months back I was looking for a simple easy to use yet robust tool for accessing…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Mar 27, 2014

RSS

Connecting data center industry professionals worldwide. Free membership for eligible professionals.

Events

Follow Us

© 2024   Created by DCPNet Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service