General Discussions (144)

Posts Replies Latest Activity

Missing flight MH370 should remind us, do you know where your digital assets are?

Missing MH370 should remind us, do you know where your digital assets are? I recently did a piece over at InformationSecurityBuzz called D…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Mar 27, 2014

February 2014 Server StorageIO Update Newsletter Data Infrastructure Insights

Welcome to the February 2014 edition of the StorageIO Update (newsletter) containing trends perspectives on cloud, virtualization and da…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Mar 1, 2014

Old School, New School, Current and Back to School (With Poll)

Old School, New School, Current and Back to School Are you old school or new school? If you are new school or old school, then will you be…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Mar 1, 2014

Its Award Season: Time for 2014 top VMware and virtualization blog voting

Its Award Season: Time for 2014 top VMware and virtualization blog voting It's that time of the year again for award season including with…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Mar 1, 2014

Sherlock Holmes & The Case of the Burning Cable

A new puzzle for the Great Detective  Read it here

Started by Paul Latham

0 Feb 14, 2014

Data Centers without Raised floor

Friends, I have a scenario to set up a data center where raised floor is not possible due to room height constraints. May you kindly sugge…

Started by Jerin Mathew

0 Feb 11, 2014

StorageIO data infrastructure industry vendors links page updated with over 1,200 entries

StorageIO data infrastructure industry vendors links page updated with over 1,200 entries Is your company, organization or one that you ar…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Feb 11, 2014

Removing complexity and cost to drive return on innovation the new ROI

Removing complexity and cost to drive return on innovation the new ROI There is no such thing as an information recession however there th…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Feb 11, 2014

Server Storage I/O Network Benchmark Winter Olympic Games

Server Storage I/O Network Benchmark Winter Olympic Games It is time for the 2014 Winter Olympic games in Sochi Russia where competitors i…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Feb 11, 2014

Seagate Kinetic Cloud and Object Storage I/O platform (and Ethernet HDD)

Seagate Kinetic Cloud and Object Storage I/O platform Seagate announced today their Kinetic platform and drive designed for use by object…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Feb 11, 2014

RSS

Connecting data center industry professionals worldwide. Free membership for eligible professionals.

Events

Follow Us

© 2024   Created by DCPNet Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service