The Global Database of Data Center Industry Expertise
The RSS network feed keeps you up to date on all the latest activity, blog posts, news and events.
How do I subscribe to the RSS feed?
1. Locate the subject area you'd like to follow e.g The Forum.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the "RSS" icon and link.
3. Copy the URL of this link.
4. Go to your external website or feedreader of choice.
5. Paste in the URL of the RSS feed you copied from your network and click the "Add" button
What happens if I don’t have a feed reader?
A good place to start is iGoogle. To add a feed to your iGoogle, click the "Add stuff" link at the top right of the page. Next, at the bottom of the left column, click the "Add feed or gadget" next to the RSS icon.