More about me (How long have you been in the industry, expertise, career history, ambitions, website/blog, etc)
A seasoned IT Services Transformation and Data Centre Migration professional, with a proven track record in developing, sourcing, leading and delivering the transition and transformation of business support services in numerous commercial markets and politically sensitive environments.
Extensive experience in leading the design, planning, sourcing and delivery of major data centre programmes including:
• Data centre services transition, consolidation and transformation (up to T4) - technology and infrastructure definition, design, implementation and management;
• Delivery of strategic services consolidation and virtualization solutions for creation of new technology roadmaps and Operating model design;
• Definition and delivery of improved Technology solutions, Organization structures and Governance Processes.
• IT legacy services improvement - definition and delivery of assessment, rationalization, transformation & management projects;
• Improved Value for Money – post merger services integration, advance from legacy benefits realisation and organisational effectiveness;
• Alignment between business requirements and IT Vision and Strategy Plans.
• Implementation of Total Cost Management Framework on major programmes.
• Provision of solutions for IT Service Governance, Management and Delivery, Business Continuity process improvement solutions, - disaster and crisis management.
• Implementation of Business-driven IT architecture transformation/integration and strategy definition.
Strong in Business Development and IT operational leadership, with pragmatic experience of strategic programme creation, implementation & management, and significant experience of:
• Product development and SWOT analysis, including go-to-market strategies;
• Proposal & Bid management, including client based value assessment;
• Leading and leveraging teams for account and sales management;
• National Security - cleared to SC level until 2014 (previously DV cleared).
You need to be a member of The Data Center Professionals Network to add comments!