FAQs (15)

Posts Replies Latest Activity

Membership Criteria

Who is Eligible to Join the Network? Network membership to open to individuals who work for companies active in the data center industry e.…

Started by DCPNet Admin

1 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by ajit kumar chadha

Site Content Policy

We have updated our site content policy for the Data Center Professionals Network (DCPN) as of 30th May 2011.   If you have any questions a…

Started by DCPNet Admin

0 May 30, 2011

RSS Feeds

What happens when I subscribe to the RSS feed?The RSS network feed keeps you up to date on all the latest activity, blog posts, news and ev…

Started by DCPNet Admin

0 Jan 13, 2011

Videos

What can I use videos for? You may want to upload tutorials, fun stuff, or interesting data center related content. Another good use of the…

Started by DCPNet Admin

0 Jan 13, 2011

Events

What kind of events are featured here?  The Events feature is a great way to let members know about upcoming conferences, exhibitions, meet…

Started by DCPNet Admin

0 Jan 13, 2011

My Page (Your Profile)

My Page or Your Profile Each member gets a 'My Page'. This contains your customisable site profile. You can add anything you'd like to your…

Started by DCPNet Admin

0 Jan 13, 2011

Live Chat

What is the Live chat? The Live Chat feature allows you to participate in a live, real-time network-wide chat room as well as chat privatel…

Started by DCPNet Admin

0 Jan 13, 2011

Blogs

BlogsWhat can I use my Blog for? If you have an insight or link that would be useful or interesting to other people, the fastest way to sha…

Started by DCPNet Admin

0 Jan 13, 2011

Latest Activity Feed

What is the Latest Activity feature? Almost any action you take in our network will result in a ‘Latest Activity’ item, including changing…

Started by DCPNet Admin

0 Jan 13, 2011

Forums

How do I stay up to date on discussions I’m following? To be alerted by email whenever something is added to a forum discussion click the…

Started by DCPNet Admin

0 Jan 13, 2011

RSS

Connecting data center industry professionals worldwide. Free membership for eligible professionals.

Events

Follow Us

© 2024   Created by DCPNet Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service