General Discussions (144)

Posts Replies Latest Activity

Best Data Center Solution Provider in India

Ricoh India is one of the leading data center service providers in the country having state of the art Tier 3 Data Centers in New Delhi and…

Started by Sandeep Kumar

0 Feb 6, 2014

Until the focus expands to data protection, backup is staying alive!

Until the focus expands to data protection, backup is staying alive! This is the first of a three-part series discussing how and why vendo…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Jan 31, 2014

Data Protection Diaries – My data protection needs and wants

Blog post: Data Protection Diaries – My data protection needs and wants Rather than talking about what others should do or consider for th…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Jan 31, 2014

Welcome to the Data Protection Diaries www.dataprotectiondiaries.com

Welcome to the Data Protection Dairies www.dataprotectiondiaries.com This is a series of posts about data protection which includes securi…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Jan 31, 2014

IT and data center sustainability, the other convergence zone

IT and data center sustainability convergence Recently Hailey Lynne McKeefry (@HaileyMcK), Editor in Chief over at Data Center Acceleratio…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Jan 31, 2014

Lenovo buys IBM's xSeries aka x86 server business, what about EMC?

Lenovo buys IBM's xSeries x86 server business for $2.3B USD, what about EMC? Once again Lenovo is new owner of some IBM computer technolog…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Jan 31, 2014

Securing your information assets and data, what about your storage?

Securing your information assets and data, what about your storage? Recently I did a piece over at the site Information Security Buzz titl…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Jan 31, 2014

Book review: Rethinking Enterprise Storage by Microsoft/Storsimple Marc Farley

Book review: Rethinking Enterprise Storage - A Hybrid Cloud Model by Marc Farley The O'Reilly @oreillymedia media folks (oops, excuse me,…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Jan 15, 2014

IoD, IoT, IoE, IoS, IoP, IoU and IoX are in your future

IoD, IoT, IoE, IoS, IoP, IoU and IoX are in your future Have you figured out the new buzzword trend for 2014 that starting ramping up in 2…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Jan 15, 2014

Some Windows Server Storage I/O related commands

Some Windows Server Storage I/O related commands The following are some commands and tools for Microsoft Windows environments that are use…

Started by Greg Schulz

0 Jan 15, 2014

RSS

Connecting data center industry professionals worldwide. Free membership for eligible professionals.

Events

Follow Us

© 2024   Created by DCPNet Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service