Questions to the Network (105)

Posts Replies Latest Activity

Is a true green data center environment a possibility

Having read more articles on renewable energy and so-called 'carbon-neutrality' I am beginning to wonder is there actually, with servers ge…

Started by Ray Jones

8 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Ray Jones

Approximately how many Data Centers are in the United States?

Tough question, I know. Any Idea? A citation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, -Adrienne

Started by Adrienne Cochrane

10 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Ken Jamaca

Worlds Most Stunning Data Centers?

Anyone know of any spectacular data centers? If you know of any stunning or visually amazing data centers let us know. Would be great to g…

Started by DCPNet Admin

0 Sep 1, 2009

How Do You Really Know What's What?

I wound up in the IT profession through the back door of telecommunications and have never really had a handle on who makes the best equipm…

Started by Darrell Reynolds

0 Jul 23, 2009

Can anyone recommended any good books on Virtualisation?

Looking for any good background info on creating, migrating to, successfully managing virtualized environments. Anyone know any good books…

Started by Ken Carroll

1 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Darrell Reynolds

Training for Critical Facilities Technicians Needed

The Association for Facilities Engineering (AFE) is developing a Critical Facilities Council with intentions to develop training and certif…

Started by Kenneth A. Agee

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Kenneth A. Agee

can anyone give me datacenter physical design ?

hi i'm the beginer at here. i'm searching to the internet i never see the guidance to design the data center. Did anyone have the sample de…

Started by ripin

2 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Mike Coughlin

Calculating Compound Anual Growth Rate

Hi all, What are some of the ways you calculating CAGR for the data center? We use a spreadsheet, I'm sure there's better ways to do this.…

Started by Gene Magerr

0 Jun 27, 2009

Growth datacenter

Does anyone know the growth worldwide in sqm (or sqft) for the last 4 or 5 years and the growth in power consumption for the last 4 or 5 ye…

Started by Alfons Biegstraaten

1 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Mark Harrison

Fibre Channel over Ethernet - FCoE

Has anybody body implemented FCoE? What are the immediate benefits seen? What is the down side to using this technology? I have attached…

Started by Grant Sauls

5 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Grant Sauls

RSS

Connecting data center industry professionals worldwide. Free membership for eligible professionals.

Events

Follow Us

© 2024   Created by DCPNet Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service