Chuck Cohen's Posts (10)

Posts Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"discovering the reason a server lost network connectivity was due to someone re-usin…"

Chuck Cohen replied Sep 11, 2010 to What's the dumbest thing you've ever seen in a data center?

9 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Paul Poetsma

"24 or more "legacy" 1U height servers stuffed into a single cabinet with no regard f…"

Chuck Cohen replied Sep 11, 2010 to What's the dumbest thing you've ever seen in a data center?

9 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Paul Poetsma

"AMEN!"

9 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Paul Poetsma

"water or glycol cooled HVAC/CRAC units without redundant exterior ventilation or bac…"

9 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Paul Poetsma

"I was asked indirectly why I brought up relationship with the PD. There are a number…"

Chuck Cohen replied Nov 27, 2009 to Relationships with Vendors & Contractors - Critical to your Operations!

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Chuck Cohen

"Interesting stuff. I worked under a CTO who received his degree in nuclear physics.…"

Chuck Cohen replied Nov 24, 2009 to Introduce Yourself

27 Sep 5
Reply by Carlos Falcão

"I wholeheartedly agree with all points you, Steve Langley, and David Cuthbertson hav…"

Chuck Cohen replied Nov 24, 2009 to Data Centre Manager - Who should it be?

4 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Chuck Cohen

"Hello, my name is Chuck, and I am also a workaholic (not by choice). I am a former…"

Chuck Cohen replied Nov 5, 2009 to Introduce Yourself

27 Sep 5
Reply by Carlos Falcão

RSS

Connecting data center industry professionals worldwide. Free membership for eligible professionals.

Events

Follow Us

© 2019   Created by DCPNet Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service