Questions to the Network (105)

Posts Replies Latest Activity

Benchmarking Data centers

I want to elaborate a business model/business plan for implementing a data center in Morocco aimed for client in the financial and banking…

Started by taha elyousfi

4 May 14, 2010
Reply by Samira AMENZOUY

Documentation Tools

Any advice on what tools are best to help manage data center documentation? I need something to help keep track of wiring schedules, rack d…

Started by Ken Carroll

18 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Robert Schmidt

Data Center Training & Qualifications

I'm looking to get some data center training for one of my engineers. I'm looking for some general advice from the network on what training…

Started by Ken Carroll

7 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Gene Magerr

Does the use of KVM become more critical in environments where virtualization is deployed?

Yes. Fewer KVM controlled ports are needed in the datacenter because virtualization obveously reduces the need for more physical servers. H…

Started by Shai

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Brink

RCDD opportunities in Europe.

I am looking for a good head hunter or job sites that specialize in telecommunications esp. RCDD certified. Does anyone have anybody they w…

Started by Lisa Darnell

1 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Grant Sauls

Data Center Opportunities in the U.S.

A colleague owns a facility that was a 28,000+ square foot satellite uplink facility in Florida. We are researching the potential of turnin…

Started by William F. Slater, III, PMP

5 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Greg Samsky

Can a data center be green?

As the credit crunch bites corporate sustainability seems to be taking a back seat both in the media and in our IT strategies. BUT ITS STIL…

Started by Simon Elliott

15 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Greg Samsky

Shortage in Power Supply

We maybe take electrical power supply to the data center for granted but the power transmission networks can be a bottle neck (a.k.a. Criti…

Started by Rien Dijkstra

0 Feb 6, 2010

OBTAIN

Any OBTAIN users out there?  Just completed an integration of the software which replaces my outdated asset & device management system,…

Started by Clark J. Hamilton II

0 Feb 6, 2010

Data Centre Manager - Who should it be?

Data Centres are unique and unusual environments that require unique and unusual skills. Nine years ago, at one of the plethora of industry…

Started by Alex Rabbetts

4 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Chuck Cohen

RSS

Connecting data center industry professionals worldwide. Free membership for eligible professionals.

Events

Follow Us

© 2024   Created by DCPNet Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service